Which will be held at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Center – Dead Sea, in the period between 28 – 30 July 2015. The conference, held under the slogan “#Jordan_brings_us_together”, aims at strengthening the ties between Jordanians abroad and Jordan, to stand on the challenges facing them and develop sustainable mechanisms for partnership, promote economic participation and improve the services provided to them.
Contribute to the rooting and institutionalizing the process of communication
Connect in the largest conference bringing Jordanian Expatriates from all around the world
Participate in a constructive dialog to serve Jordan and Jordanians
Discuss your matters of interest with selected speakers and specialists
The deadline for submitting applications is July 1st 2015
Due to limited numbers of seats available to attend the conference, submitting your application does not necessarily mean that it is accepted. All applications will be revised and chosen according to specific criteria by a specialized committee. Ratio, diversity of participants’ sectors, excellence, representatives of clubs and associations, activists, participation of youth and women groups, and the number of years spent abroad will be taken into consideration.
* All participants should be present at the Convention Center by 10 am.
* An Exhibition for: Trade, Industry, Investment, Tourism, and Services, will be held at the Convention Center.
* Conference Dress Code: Business Attire.
* Dinners Dress Code: Smart Casual.
* Translation Arabic ↔ English is available for all sessions.
* The program is subject to change.